Jul 5, 2007

Week 15 - Even more studies

We had the second International C hour this week. The theme was a group of Japanese students visiting New York for a month to study English - they could learn something, but the whole presentation was held in Japanese, which I couldn't understand. Neither I can understand why would someone want to go to another country for just a month. You cannot learn much in such a short time. Well, at least I can't.

I finally finished studying through Minna no Nihongo I this week and I ordered the second book. I hope I can study through it with some kind of decent pace - ideally, during summer vacation would be a good time for that.

Once again, on Friday, it rained. I couldn't understand it anymore, it has to be some kind of curse or something.

1 comment:

Juzupuh said...

It is obvious that studying in the summer holiday will lead to failure. But thumbs up for your effort.