Jul 8, 2007

More pictures

Finally, I took the time to go through my pictures which have been piling up since May. So, http://www.kolumbus.fi/zombie/japan/2/ is the second gallery for the trip, spanning May, June and some of early July. I've commented almost every photo and there's a total of 270 pictures or so.

There were a lot more pictures to choose from, but let's face it - most of the pictures won't be browsed by anyone, they are only meaningful for me. Also, the majority of my pictures are scenery from Hokkaido, which reflects the fact that I've spent a lot of time peeking around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice photos, though too much of them for my taste. Definitely my favourite!

Juzupuh said...

My favourite picture. Scenery is just like in "huussi" toilets.

So did you actually join the notorious cycling club?

And there was the rain issue. The Hokkaido propaganda says that it has the lowest rainfall in Japan, however you said it rained alot...

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.