Jul 5, 2007

Week 12 - Out of Sounkyo

Because it started to rain in Sounkyo and I couldn't get up to the mountain, I decided to go to Obihiro instead. I took a bus, put my cycle in and off I went. I was asleep almost all of the way and when arriving to the apartment, I just crashed to the bed and didn't get up in six hours. Even then, I could sleep just as well in the night too. Mountain climbing is really tiresome, it seems.

After spending a long while not studying at all, I finally decided to get a hold of myself and start actually studying some Japanese. So, I spent the rest of the week studying and then some. There's not much more to tell about it. I really tried to do my best to learn Japanese although my mind wandered off to other things every now and then.

Finally, on the Monday of the next week, I cycled back from Obihiro to Rikubetsu, totaling about 115 km.

No comments: